- 8-15 hours a week in our San Clemente, CA office
- Monday - Friday (9am-5pm) *times within these hours are flexible
- Jewelry Engraving and Hammering
- Prepping All Jewelry Materials
- Sanding, beading, cutting chain, stamping bags.
What You Will Learn:
- Ins and Outs of a Small Business
- Production and Operational Management
- Hands on Experience with Jewelry Assembly
- Working with a Small Team of Women
- A love for organization and detail
- Enjoy working with your hands
- Hardworking, quick learner, and problem solver
- Works well with others in a small team setting
- Ability to remain focused in a dynamic environment
- Experience with engraving, soldering, and assembly is a plus!
*We strongly believe that each and every person’s story is God-given and integral in who they were designed to be. That being said, as part of our mission, we do not believe that there is anything in someone’s story that can disqualify them for being used by God in a work environment. We believe all stories have a purpose in creating impact at Our Spare Change.
For a chance to interview, please email a resume to email@example.com