8-15 hours a week in our San Clemente, CA office
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (9am-4pm)
*times within these hours are flexible
- Jewelry Engraving and Hammering
- Prepping all Jewelry Materials
What You Will Learn:
- Ins and Outs of a Small Business
- Production and Operational Management
- Hands on Experience with Jewelry Assembly
- Jewelry Design
- A love for organization and detail
- A love for working with your hands
- Hardworking, Quick Learner, & Problem Solver
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to remain focused in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with engraving, soldering, & assembly is a plus!
*We strongly believe that each and every person’s story is God-given and integral in who they were designed to be. That being said, as part of our mission we do not believe that there is anything in someone’s story that can disqualify them for being used by God in a work environment. In each of our employees we look for people that have overcome challenging circumstances and long to impact others with their story.
For a chance to interview, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com