This Position will report to Danielle Johnson and will be in charge of all communication with prior, current or future relationships with outside vendors, corporations and shop owners that are interested in or currently wholesaling with us. This includes receiving approval from the operation manager when inquiries come in as well shipping out all wholesale products within the deadlines given by the customer. They will need to communicate with Marketing and Sales to send out any future marketable material to future customers and be responsible for generating leads of at least 10 new wholesale or partnership customers per month.
- 20-25 hrs/week
- $16-$22/hr *rate based upon experience level
- Local to Southern California
- Communicate effectively with all external Corporations, Shop Owners, and Future Customers.
- Communicate effectively with Internal Operations to ensure that all Po’s can be completed within the given timelines.
- Ship out all products necessary to vendors/customers on time with the appropriate materials.
- Communicate with Marketing and Sales to ensure that all Current and Future Vendors are receiving the most effective Marketing materials.
- Send all Po’s to Finance in a timely manner so that they can send out appropriate Invoices by deadlines.
- Responsible for having a clear and updated product knowledge of all products in Our Spare Change
- Generating at least 10 new wholesale accounts per month.
- Monthly meetings with the Head of Sales and Marketing, Hillary O'modhrain
Key Skills Needed:
- Leadership, Integrity, and Responsibility
- Highly organized and personable
- Hardworking, quick learner, and problem solver
- Works well with others in a small team setting
- Ability to remain focused in a dynamic environment
- Wholesale experience preferred
- 2-3 years experience in sales preferred
*We strongly believe that each and every person’s story is God-given and integral in who they were designed to be. That being said, as part of our mission, we do not believe that there is anything in someone’s story that can disqualify them for being used by God in a work environment. We believe all stories have a purpose in creating impact at Our Spare Change.
For a chance to interview, please email a resume to email@example.com